Marine Collagen Powder
RENEWCOLTM Marine Collagen Powder is a hydrolysed, highly water-soluble marine collagen consisting of predominantly Type I collagen extracted from hoki fish skins. Sourced from the deep waters of New Zealand, the hoki fish are certified sustainable seafood by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC).
Marine collagen stands out as one of the safest and most-effective sources of collagen and our RENEWCOLTM Marine Collagen Powder is packed with restorative amino acids and peptides.
- Excellent source of protein
- Bioavailable amino acids and peptides
- Small-batch production runs
- Gentle processing technique
- From MSC-certified sustainable hoki
- Skin hydration and elasticity
- Skin rejuvenation
- Hair and nail quality
- Joint and musculoskeletal health
Sanford Bioactives is fully integrated from ownership of the raw material to the production processes delivering security of supply and high-quality product.
Our premium products are formulated with science-based marine nutrients harvested from the purest source.